Child of Greenbrook
Buffs & Debuffs
Crit, Crit Amplification
Enya marks the nearest non-marked enemy with a flower until the battle ends, dealing 200% damage to all floral-marked targets and other enemies within 1 tile of them.
If the skill hits the targets multiple times within 2s, the subsequent damage dealt by targets is reduced by 30%.
- Level 2: Damage is increased to ‘220% of Seth.
- Level 3: Recovers 60 of Energy every second for 5s when a floral- marked enemy is defeated.
- Level 4: Damage is increased to 240% of Seth.
- Level 5: Reduces the Crit of floral-marked enemies by 15.
Enya grants herself and the 1 nearest ally the 8 of Crit and 16 of Crit Amplification for 9s.
- Level 2: Crit 10; Crit Amplification 20.
- Level 3: Crit 12; Crit Amplification 24.
- Level 4: Crit 14; Crit Amplification 28.
When Enya’s Normal Attack causes a Critical Strike, she launches a spreading flower bush at the target and restores her Energy by 150.
The targets take 40% additional damage, and other enemies hit by the skill take 90% damage. This skill doesn’t cause any Critical Strike.
- Level 2: Additional Damage: 50%.
- Level 3: Additional Damage: 60%.
- Level 4: Additional Damage: 70%.
Enya marks the nearest enemy in a symmetrical position with a Floral Mark when the battle starts.
Exclusive Weapon Level 2: Normal Attacks hit 1 more targets after inflicting 4 Floral Marks.
Exclusive Weapon Level 3: Normal Attacks hit 1 more targets after inflicting 3 Floral Marks.