In order to improve your game experience, the server will undergo maintenance on August 25th from 7:00 to 8:00 UTC to update to v1.0.5. You will be unable to login during this time. To ensure the safety of account data, please exit the game before the maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
1. Added and updated various tips in the Guide. Check the in-game information for specific details.
3. Upon reaching Legendary Hero Tier, a hero’s Exclusive Equipment can be viewed in the hero interface.
4. Added petal rain weather to specific areas in Chapter 3.
1. Optimized the display of Equipment for each class in the “Equipment – Class Upgrade” interface, along with an improved forging experience.
2. Optimized and clarified the quest display in the Growth Path.
3. Optimized the power display on the battle preparation interface.
4. Increased reward points for some tasks in Daily Quests.
5. Optimized some hero animations in their display interface.
6. Added a new feature to view current conversation logs.
7. Optimized conversation interactions, allowing players to see their characters during dialogue.
8. Optimized the teleportation effect when tapping to track Quests, aligning it with the effect of tapping targets on the map.
9. Changed the location of claiming Arena Weekly Rewards to the Arena’s main page.
10. Enhanced loading of assets/resources to ensure a more seamless startup experience.
1. Fixed the issue where movement controls became unresponsive after claiming rewards in some scenarios.
2. Fixed the problem where modifying or disbanding a Guild prevented the reuse of the Guild name.
3. Fixed the abnormal team height caused by using certain Waystones.
4. Fixed the incorrect refresh of the upgrade button status in some scenarios after obtaining resources.
5. Fixed the camera misalignment issue when jumping from a defeat settlement scene to the Artifact interface in some scenarios.
6. Fixed display issues in the Dream Realm – Endless Mode interface on specific device models.
7. Fixed the search range and map display inconsistency in some quests of Chapter 4.
8. Fixed the abnormal quest tracking marker display in specific cases.
1. Character movement speed during battles will no longer be affected by Haste.
Optimized skill casting sequence for Lyca. Empyrean Blessing will now be cast immediately when a battle starts.
The effect of Ultimate – Vibrant Dance now persists after Fay is defeated, lasting until its duration expires.
The effect of Ultimate – Running Tide remains even if Ella is defeated after the appearance of waves.
Fixed the issue where the exclusive skill – Withering Potion could briefly stun enemies even before reaching level 3.
Characters with max Energy will no longer consume Energy Potions generated by Smart Stall.
Optimized the positioning for the First Strike.